The ergonomic assistant for perfect everyday comfort
- Possible with SEGO comfort or with SEGO junior
- Available as FWD, RWD or MWD
- Minimum seat height of 39 cm, even with powered adjustments
- Extremely maintenance friendly; replacing parts is simple, as they are all easily accessible
- Superbly easy access to electronics
- High level of comfort, ease of use, reliability and manoeuvrability
- Constructed in a straightforward and robust way, and its carefully designed structure makes it exceptionally stable
Crash tested according to ISO 7176-19, approved for passenger transport in a vehicle.
Depending on what the wheelchair will be used for, the environment involved and any individual requirements, a rear-wheel drive (RWD), mid-wheel drive (MWD) or front-wheel drive (FWD) base unit can be selected. The base units are optimally sprung for comfort. If required, the castor forks in the RWD and FWD models can also be fitted with additional suspension.
As the SANGO advanced can be made with a seating height of just 39 cm (even with a powered adjustment), it is an ideal wheelchair for using in a car. When indoors, the wheelchair easily fits under worktops and tables.
There are numerous of options for the SANGO include a selection of colours, wheel types, powered adjustments, seat and backrest cushions, legrests, armrests, headrests, trays and accessories. Depending on the frame or seat type certain options are possible. An overview of the possiblities can be found below.
|6 km/h||10 km/h||12,5 km/h|
|SEGO comfort||SEGO xxl||SEGO junior|
|Backrest 30°||Backrest 45°|
|Tilt 25°||Tilt 45°||Tilt 52°|
|Lift 20 cm||Lift 30 cm|
Other powered adjustments
|Legrests||Catapult 25°||Bio mechanical backrest|
Specs SANGO advanced SEGO comfort
Specs SANGO advanced SEGO junior